Page 203

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 203

Post by Alexandr Korol »

characters as Count Cagliostro, Count Saint-Germain under our tsars. Some weird types who gave them advice, their psychic advisors, you know? And it turns out that you need to monitor the alchemists and philosophers stone. This will bring you into contact with numbers. I focused my attention on the numbers and the matrix. I looked everywhere, in everything, for these numbers and matrices. I saw that these numbers appeared everywhere. Take the time to look at pictures and read about alchemy, Saint Germain and Cagliostro. Also, check out philosophers stone recipe.

Is philosophers stone a real stone, or is it something else? We are tapping into information which brings us closer to God. We cannot know this. If I had known, I would not have communicated with you. But since I am much more advanced than other people and dedicated to this topic, my idea of philosophers stone will be much closer to the truth than any other people’s idea. My idea is that philosophers stone is not a physical object. It is just the sacred language of the “brotherhood.” It is not literal. Look, I drew a matrix on the city of Petersburg, and Big Alexander said that this is philosophers stone. It is this structure, some kind of matrix. This is the essence, and this essence must be known. And the bottom line is that there is some kind of formula, but it must be grown within us. As I also explained, if a person is advanced to level six, his frequency is six. And if he makes a salad, cooks soup, makes furniture or, paints a picture, or even makes repairs, everything will still be crooked. Somehow, it is still disproportionate. And if a person, in essence, becomes some kind of brilliant person who “passed a place of power” initiation, then his soul and frequency have the code embedded in it. Once it flows into a person, everything that he creates is done according to the same laws. And the bottom line is that I am very close now, and the aliens have already hinted to me that I will solve it. I mean, I’ve been doing this all my life, and now I am telling you this and so that you can also solve it. And the more we come into contact with it, the richer the soul becomes. philosophers stone, in my understanding, is to know. Look, there are twelve hours or twelve signs of the zodiac. Yes? Imagine also there are twelve tribes of Israel. There are twelve Bible stones, right? So, in order to understand what philosophers stone is, we take the twelve elements, and starting with January, we discover which stone relates to each of the twelve months.