Page 207

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 207

Post by Alexandr Korol »

with a million excuses, accusing it of being based on some kind of self-hypnosis so as not to accept this truth. Because if they let it in, then their souls will wake up. That is faith. But their faith is lost, and they only have a mind, and it glitches. Are you with me?

Count Saint-Germain and Count Cagliostro were real people, and it is only in recent times that they have been presented to society in the way you read about them now. So, the same thing might be written about me. Alexandr Korol who pretended to be a messiah, but in reality, he was an imposter, a charlatan. Why am I a crook charlatan? I didn’t do anything wrong. I tell the truth; everything is as it is. Everything is as I see it. But for society, this is quackery. Why? Because instead of drinking beer like a moron, I talk about the meaning of life. I hear voices, but why am I sick? A sick person is a person who inflicts damage on himself and others and is committed to a mental asylum. I’m not like that. My head is all right. I just don’t think like most people in society. And the way society perceives me is not my problem; it’s their problem. Are you with me? And these alchemists, imagine how unique they were, what a high frequency these people were on. And since we are still talking about them, these guys were very fine fellows and not charlatans of those times. They could be in any stratum of society; they could be at any frequency. They communicated with all the rulers around the world. Are you with me? Imagine this: it already confirms their uniqueness. They were free from their minds; there were no frameworks or boundaries. This means that philosophers stone was inside them. Are you with me? “They” decide everything. It means that they were ruled by the aliens. And through them, the aliens could influence significant people in society. If they were fools or charlatans, then we would not be talking about them now. In society, it is customary to call anything out of ordinary charlatanism. It was the same with Rasputin. His reputation was completely spoiled. It’s a terrible situation.

Rasputin was also the same as me; he was one of us. His own man, almost not a man and without mind. And they made a movie about him, where he was partying with girls. What’s wrong with that? I could also be partying with girls right now. I wouldn’t be breaking the law. I am simply a person who is unfettered