Page 210

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 210

Post by Alexandr Korol »

and count the number of elements and discover their essence. We very often see an image having two sides. A man on one side and a woman on the other, like the Sun and the Moon, like day and night, black and white, spiritual and material. So this is what you need to know. It is important. You can also see in the picture where the snake bites its tail; the angels blow from all sides of the world. So, to get closer to this matrix, we must take into account that there are cardinal points in this matrix; they are absolutely necessary and important.

We must also consider the Sun and the Moon as opposites, the dark, and the light sides. In the picture, triangles represent fire, water, earth, and air. They have always been symbolized in this way. You will also notice that often, someone holds a sphere. Not a planet, but a sphere. It represents a real clock, not one imposed on us by society. And it contains the astrological knowledge according to which all rulers have lived at all times. All initiated people were guided by it. The signs of the zodiac, the constellations, the positioning of the sun, and the timing of the full moons. They all knew that you need to live by these signs, and they all referred to this. This does not mean you have to buy yourself a huge, ancient mechanism where all these planets will revolve around the sun, and you can determine the signs of the zodiac. No. You just need to be aware of it. Discover the position of the planets and the moon at the time when you were born. Are you with me? The constellation under which you were born is also important.

And then the next time you need to focus on these cycles, the cycles they were guided by, you will already be aware and understand all these cycles, what happened, and what will happen again. Are you with me? This is how they advanced themselves with these puzzles. They were cracking their brains over this stuff. Realize with your mind and your consciousness what I am now showing you. That will bring you close to philosophers stone; sitting at home looking into these things already changes you. I advanced significantly when just sitting at home and drawing all these diagrams on paper. Tried to decipher it. And the closer I came to the truth, the stronger and wiser I became. Are you with me? It’s as if this puzzle is pouring into me. It’s as if you solved it and feel that something has opened inside you. That’s cool. Here, look at the pictures.