Page 209

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 209

Post by Alexandr Korol »

it is possible, this is my assumption, that it will be possible to do this by the power of thought. After all, if I now know how, for example, wine is made and how water is made, and if I realize this in my head and imagine that I changed it, then the taste of the drink will change. Are you with me? After all, on a primitive level, I can do this without a complete understanding of how a person is made. These are just my guesses and assumptions.

I just guess how the drink is made and focus on changing the taste of it. This is something you can try for yourself, too. You can take a drink, pour, say, wine into a glass, look up the structure of water on the Internet, imagine these cells, turn off your thoughts, and then focus your attention on the wine and split it like a snowflake. Water consists of snowflakes, and you break them down somehow. And when you do this, the wine will taste either more bitter or sweet. But the color will not change, and it will still smell like wine. It’s a very primitive stage; any fool can do it, but Alchemy is attainable if you find the same code that many scientists discover. People all over the world find it in everything. Whether they are studying shells, how composers wrote music, how artists painted pictures, or the city of St. Petersburg. It is all made on some kind of matrix, and it is from inside us that the matrix grows.

We must become this philosophers stone. It is to be found at a certain level of the human soul. It should be multifaceted and in accordance with the structure that underpins everything in nature. That’s what alchemy is, as I see it.
  • Look at the pictures on Google:
    Illustration from the first chapter of the book “The Donum Dei.”
    Illustration with Ouroboros.
    Illustration of the Ptolemaic universe.
I don’t know what these Masonic pictures mean, but it is not about “understanding” them intellectually; this is not the “mind.” If I knew this formula, let’s say I need to illustrate, for example, fire, water, earth, and air, then I would present fire as a lighter, air as a hair dryer, water as a bottle of water, and earth as a pot of soil. Are you with me? They depicted it in other images, too. It is important to read