Page 212

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 212

Post by Alexandr Korol »

and it is like a matrix that needs to grow and become full-fledged. Are you with me? On the icon, you can also see how the boss sits at the top and how interesting he is, how an interesting halo is depicted.

The icon is called the Burning Bush. You can Google it and see the matrix for yourself. We see an eight-pointed star. More precisely, we see a square. Don’t take it literally. But we see a square, one of one color, the other of another color. We can also see the elements of fire, water, earth, and air. You will see the matrix if you draw it schematically. And you will see this matrix; this geometry is present in our churches.
  • Google and look at the image of the icon “Sophia, the Wisdom of God.”
This is one of my favorite icons. It took me a long time to decipher... When I was developing, I approached everything from the point of view that it is impossible to develop oneself with the mind, you know. Whether you want to remove some bad qualities or acquire some good ones, you need the change to happen deep inside you. And this requires steps of faith, hope, love, purity, humility, grace, and glory. These are the qualities that should be inside you, and then you will be super cool. These are the good qualities that a person who is dedicated to spirituality should have. And to get closer to this, you must first decipher the meaning of each word and see whether you have this quality, and if you don’t, you need to develop it. Go to a place of power, meditate, work on yourself, and get to know people, societies, and yourself. Take humility, for example; I didn’t have it when I passed the place of power; I only came to understand it with time. And it didn’t come like, “Yeah, I have humility, I get it, I’ll act like that.” No. It happens so that you become like that. You do not control it; it seems to be born in you. This is quality. And now I have all these qualities. There is also a list of bad qualities, but right now, we are not touching on the bad qualities. Later, I will write a book about the good and bad qualities of a person.
  • Read the Wikipedia article “The Emerald Tablet.”
    Read the Wikipedia article “Magnum Opus.”