Page 216

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 216

Post by Alexandr Korol »

my assistant saw it, but could not draw it. He was convinced that the four six- pointed stars fit into this eight-pointed star. Four six-pointed stars fit into an octagon, an eight-pointed star.

And all this time, we had been trying to fit them exactly. Of course, an engineer would have easily done this in the computer program because he would have been able to duplicate it and glue it from all sides, but we did it all manually. The most interesting thing is that I drew this a long time ago and formed a matrix, and they told me what it was. But now I have gone into it in great detail because, well, you need to know every detail.

It turns out there are four animals on the throne. It says, “And in the midst of the throne and around the throne were four living creatures.” And again, the eight-pointed star. When I showed it to you earlier, I outlined an eight-pointed star and drew all kinds of lines. I said that a five-pointed star fits in there, a compass, a square, and even a cross according to the structure. But where am I leading you? What have I come to know? I realize that I have to prove it scientifically. It turns out that the spiritual world, the church, does not accept science. And science does not believe in the church. And it’s like they don’t get along with each other. A lot of time has passed since then, as aliens left the Bible for the last time. And it turns out that the time has come that I must that there is mathematics in this, and this knowledge must come into contact with the spiritual. Are you with me? And here is the reward. Here’s what I figured out. And this is only the beginning, but I know for sure that I will prove it. I’ll prove it to the end. And now I’m giving you the keys. What I have done with my assistant is the “making” of philosophers stone. It has already turned on our psyche even more. And the further and deeper we go, the more insights will occur. And the most interesting thing relates to Pythagoras. It turns out that these four animals are four elements, and if they are correctly depicted, then a new element is obtained, and that is the fifth element.

I’ll explain something else to you, look, people are all deluded. The human mind is very disturbed, and the low level of the mind plus the human factor makes it very difficult to see this matrix. People are immediately distracted. They start