Page 217

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 217

Post by Alexandr Korol »

to draw rainbows and animals in front of the throne. They think “before the throne” means before the throne. Well, it’s a trap. It cannot be so. I explained to my assistant how to look at it because it was all a big mystery. A riddle needs to be solved, and there are so many tricks in it that only a pure person can see it. Are you with me? And people are distracted. An ordinary person reading the Bible responds only to the material things. He does not see the matrix, this essence. Are you with me? And when I saw it, I didn’t show it to my assistant on purpose. But I just showed him now. And I told him that if I had shown this picture to him earlier, he would have taken this picture into the jungle, he would have started thinking in this direction, and that’s it. And it would be a failure. And this is a trap for people. Since the time of those aliens, people have been trying to figure it out, but not one person in the world has figured it out for all this time. This is why I have never read a single book. This is why I am very careful never to listen to anyone. Imagine, I would have seen some YouTube programs, listened to some strange people, read other people’s books, thought up such nonsense, and never seen the true Bible. Are you with me? I would have only seen rainbows with colored pebbles. Are you with me? It’s awesome.

This is a matrix. I drew it as a child ten years ago without a mind, and now that I have developed my mind, I have to prove it all. I stuttered about this, telling you guys, well, these twelve hours, these zodiacs, twelve months, the elements – these four animals, why is that? For some reason, it is divided into groups, and so on, but why doesn’t anyone give us the answer? What’s the point? Well, I will prove it scientifically so that no one can disprove it. I will prove the structure of the world completely. And it turns out that there will be no more of these fictitious religions; they will collapse, and I will “destroy” them, but in the good sense of the word. In the sense that I will prove it scientifically and all this illusion, all this tinsel will fall. Are you with me? That’s how cool it is. It’s just amazing how cool it is. At the moment, I’m talking about the subject that is stealing my attention the most. A subject that few people talk about. I almost didn’t record videos or write books about it because people will laugh, they won’t understand, but they don’t need to. What does everyone need? Money and to avoid depression. To heal the soul and some material goods. Well, I have been given such an opportunity, and I am now sharing this with you and such a crew of people was given to me.