Page 221

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 221

Post by Alexandr Korol »

But now, I want to study it and prove it.

I cannot do business. The only way they allow me to earn money is through my books, that is, through my information. Every day, there is more and more information. Imagine what kind of discovery I had with these stones. For example, a ruby or an emerald, I feel energy from it. And you feel it, too, those who have the spark inside. If you study the structure of this stone, you will see that it emanates energy. But do you know why it emanates? Because it is not from a stone. It is from the sacred geometry that it emanates.

And I remembered that back in 2010, when my team and I drew a matrix, we drew it on a drawing-type notebook, and the sheet of paper was radiating energy, like from an icon. And we put it on a chair, sat down, and watched it radiate like in the place of power. And if I buy land and repeat this matrix on the land using just wooden sticks in the correct proportions, then it will accumulate energy.

And the Bible contains these pieces, and I have to assemble them all. And this matrix appears in me. That is, when I prove it all, I will not care anymore. I now understand what Big Alexander was talking about when he said I won’t care about the awards and prizes because when I figure it out, I will already be at a level where I won’t care a whit about anyone, not presidents, not kings, not anyone. It’s like the law of meanness, and I know that I will figure it out. And that’s why Bi Alexander said that they would put an apron on me or a sword to my shoulder. I’ll just prove it. I already know it. I just need to prove it. And again, I remember my favorite movie, “The Man Who Knew Infinity”. How he felt, knew, and heard, but he had to prove it. He had to study a lot. And it turns out I need to study right now. And that’s why I’m now diving very much into studying and reading. That is, I do not like, and I am forbidden to read the information, but I mean something else. I read and looked at these formulas. How all the stones and minerals are structured. I am making a list. I’m studying all the civilizations that were found on our planet Earth. Observing that these civilizations were exactly the same as ours now. There were cars, planes, nuclear bombs, it was all there. Then, there was the end of the world, and a new matrix was born. And the same thing is happening now. This is great.