Page 223

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 223

Post by Alexandr Korol »

and look for a drawing to match a drawing. But this is wrong. Why would I not simply use a computer program to make a matrix? Because when I drew six- pointed stars, I made all kinds of versions with the lines, connecting different dots and trying different variations. When you draw it this way, you see how the matrix is formed, like a snowflake, how everything falls into place, how the lines and dots intersect, and what symbols are embedded in it. And you feel that the same process is happening inside of you. And if I just gave you the drawing of the matrix, you wouldn’t understand or feel anything. It just won’t work. Are you with me? That is why no one actually has philosophers stone. No one says, “Here! Look, I made it, check it out”. No! You won’t develop this way. Are you with me? philosophers stone is a process. It would not be possible for me to tell you, “Hey, look, I prepared a business for you; it is ready to go. Here is the paperwork, keys, and phone number of the manager who will help you. The restaurant is ready for you to run.” No, you’re a moron! This restaurant will go down the drain fast! If you want a restaurant to be successful, you have to make it from scratch, supervise each step, and check the tile installation in the loo. Are you with me? But people are lazy and don’t want to lift a finger, so ignorant. But your attention is essential. Work and attention are paramount. Therefore, when I was drawing the matrix, I didn’t ask my employees to do it. I didn’t give it as an assignment to someone. I was, in fact, sitting with all these notebooks, rewriting my notes multiple times, re-reading over and over, and drawing all the options. I was actually doing it. Are you with me? You need to try all the options, and while you’re trying everything, this process will cultivate you.

My assistant, who was decoding everything with me, says that he perceives everything strangely and feels differently now. I will explain so you understand. The connection with the truth that we are researching inevitably emerges in a person. It expands each one of us. It is incredible. You will become much stronger, you will be like me. You will release many fears, and your confidence will grow a thousand times. You will feel like you know everything, like every science is embedded in you. Each one of you arrived on this Earth with some unresolved tasks along with some bad qualities. These qualities will come to the surface. You will see these qualities, and over time, they will fade, and positive qualities will replace them. You will become more noble. It is not necessary to do it unnaturally