Page 227

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 227

Post by Alexandr Korol »

16. Places around St.Petersburg

I will describe what is on it. For those who are not from St. Petersburg, you can Google it on the map. There is, for example, Nevsky Prospect (draws a double horizontal line). There is a Rubinstein Street (perpendicular to the prospect line). Here I was sitting in a cafe with Big Alexander (pointing to a point on Rubinshtein Street) about two and a half or three years ago. And he asked me if I could go into my special state of mind and answer his question. And he asks, “Where is Mary Magdalene buried?” And I’m sitting here (at the point in the center) and pointing there (towards Nevsky Prospekt). I’ll explain. I always look at the world or the city as a clock (draws a circle and the numbers 12, 3, 6, and 9 – the clock face). And here I am, let’s say, sitting in the center (the center of the circle). And I understand that somewhere there (points to the number 12 on the face clock), St. Petersburg ends, and Mary Magdalene is buried here. Actually, slightly more to the left, that is, at 11 o’clock. I didn’t know what kind of city it was; I didn’t do it with my mind. And then I actually started checking it, and it turns out from the point where I am sitting, this place is at 11 o’clock – Mary Magdalene is there.

Furthermore, when I was sitting on Rubinstein, I pointed to the right side and said that the Templar was buried at three o’clock (points to the number 3). Big Alexander also asked me where Jesus was buried. And I said it is at 11 o’clock, but more to the side. That is about ten o’clock.

So my assistant and I opened the map and began to look up the cities there. We understood that all cities are arranged like a clock (points to a circle). St. Petersburg is the center, and there are a whole bunch of unusual cities built around it. Also, royal settlements were there. So we went to the place at eleven o’clock. That’s the first church, and Mary Magdalene is buried there. But here is the deal. When I identified these three points, when Big Alexander asked me where it was, I saw that Mary Magdalene was somewhere under the ground. And when the guys and I were going there, I did not know where we were going. I understood the direction, the city. I understood that it was necessary to look for the most ancient building, and I said that the grave must be on the territory