Page 229

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 229

Post by Alexandr Korol »

immediately, there were sensations of pressure on my head. On the temples of my head.

Alexandr: Have you felt something like that before? Was this the strongest?

Assistant: Yes, that was the strongest.

Alexandr: So strong that we didn’t even have to go inside the place or tune into it. All of us became submerged in its energy immediately. That’s how strong it was. So then we went into the territory, and then what?

Assistant: Yes, we entered the territory; we walked around the church from the right. I felt the strongest sensations on the right side of my body.

Alexandr: The pressure was very strong on the temples, and in general, my whole body was saturated with energy. The whole body. Usually, I feel it mostly on my head, but there, I feel it with my whole body. And so we began to walk, to look for what else was there. And I remember there being some kind of a hill nearby, and we went into the forest and felt the energy there as well. But it was not as strong as we felt from the road on the right side of the church. But still, we felt it. In the Sestroretsk church of Peter and Paul, we also felt the energy. We approached the church, and then what?

Assistant: The feeling there was not as strong as the first place

Alexandr: But it was also a place of power, for sure. I felt it. My legs almost began to shake. Also, you could feel some kind of resistance closer to the church. But the other guys hardly felt anything. One of them felt a little in his head, but the other didn’t feel anything at all. It was weaker; it only works for sensitive people.

As I said earlier, St. Petersburg was built in a circular shape, and as Big Alexander told me, ancient cities were always built this way. And St. Petersburg has a circle of towns around it. At the same time, he also confirmed that next to Sestroretsk, near the Alexandria Library, Alexander the Great was born, and so I drove around