Page 234

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 234

Post by Alexandr Korol »

five or six. This is your mindset and your perception of life, and you perceive me as Alexandr Korol from your own point of view. You perceived me as a writer who shares interesting information that appeals to you and might be useful to you, and you have perceived me like that for a couple of years. And then this world of the frequency of five-six collapses, and you are entering a new world, the frequency of seven appearing in front of you. And you have a completely new point of view on everything, including me and my information. This is normal; stay calm and be happy that this is happening.

Other people, those who see me online, they really think that I am a punk, some random dude. They don’t understand that my life is very different from everyone else, that I think about deep subjects and meanings, have certain values and opinions, and have dedicated my life to searching for the truth. I have been researching the Bible nightly for over ten years. Those people probably think that I just play computer games and party all the time, and that’s why I am all smiles in the photos.

I share this side of me with you now; why? Because I didn’t have enough faith up until this year. Faith is also of different levels, and I didn’t have enough to talk about this before. I mean, back then, I felt that if I talked about it, people would bully me right away, they would not understand, and they would get it all wrong with their negative mindsets and doubt me. And these matters are so sacred to me, it might have hurt me then. I may have had to fight and defend and therefore stress and strain my mind to oppress their minds. So I used to skirt around these subjects; even if the conversation arose somehow, I would never speak of it as I knew about it. I didn’t mention that I had books or videos about it, nothing.

And here is an absorbing trap. We are researching such an exciting topic and digging deep into it. We are touching on global issues to which people only come when they are on a very high level of personal development when they are looking for this door, this gate to the truth, when a person starts thinking about existential matters: who rules everything? Etc. When a person begins to see himself, others, and the world, not from a simplified position but from a