Page 237

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 237

Post by Alexandr Korol »

On the one hand, we are digging into this awesome information, deciphering it. On the other hand, we are fooling ourselves with it because it is all on a low- frequency. This is a paradox. The information itself is of a very high level, but the location of the information is low dirty. These small, rural places, where every second person is a criminal ready to kill for a few bucks. I know places and people like this; I can see them, I can feel them. Some of you know it, maybe you lived in such places, you know what I am talking about. Although maybe you don’t even know or don’t understand, but it is better not to know, believe me. It is very scary. Anyway, I am explaining the frequencies in a technical way. On the one hand, you get infused with energy, but on the other hand, you might fall into a very low-frequency of evil, problems, negativity, and so on. To avoid it, you need a balance; you need to stay clear and sober. So I advise you to watch a TV show that belongs to a completely different frequency. Why? Because it is necessary to move away from that poor, dirty Russian frequency that can harm. In order to move away from it, you need to watch trendy futuristic shows like “Black Mirror.” Also, I gave you music to listen to, it will balance you. Your mood will be elevated, you will feel alive, and overall, everything will be good. It will be good on a materialistic level and also for your refined mind. The info will stay with you, and it will continue to develop further. Later, I will decode and explain all information with the mind, using the brain, so everything will be organized and understandable. No “cosmos”; we are pretty much soaked in it enough. So listen to Moderat, Massive Attack, and UNKLE soundtracks.

I was with the team of guys who went to places of power with me ten years ago, and we were discussing the possible causes of the Russian Revolution and why it was allowed. The Russian Empire was ruled by tsars who were super noble and high-frequency, who were liaisons between God and people, and those ruled by the aliens. They found this city and built it, and then everything was destroyed. Why? First of all, history is distorted. I am still working on this topic, researching it, and can only guess. First, I thought that the tsars were “in the know.” People look at everything very primitively. They think only power and money are of importance, and they think tsars only care about money and power. But people don’t understand that people in power don’t care about money. They have totally different values. Are you with me? So, it looks like the tsars were developing