Page 246

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 246

Post by Alexandr Korol »

right? I am shocked that I said it, and how the movie shows it. It is all really true. It means my information is supported. It is awesome. What’s next? The people of fire it’s a country who decided to conquer all other countries and not listen to the spirits, the Gods who are up there. So this country decided to rule everything. The people of fire are scared and waiting for someone, a “Jesus,” this Avatar, to be born. And they were frightened and they found out that he was born in the country of people of the air. And when they found out that Avatar was born here, they decided to kill all those people. Sounds familiar, right? Same as when Hitler started the holocaust. Of course, history won’t tell you the truth. Hitler started the war not because he just wanted a war but because he was fighting the Gods, he was looking for a gate to heaven, and he was trying to prevent the Second Advent. He deciphered the sacred knowledge in the wrong way and thought that a second coming would literally happen from the Jewish people. So this movie shows that an avatar will come at a certain time, and this person will be very special, a prophet from “Them.” This person can hear the spirits and will restore order on earth. He is very strong and can ignite the hearts of people. This is what I am doing now, in principle. This movie, “The Last Airbender,” is not connected to Christianity at all, but the essence is the same, you see? And it is also cool how this Avatar boy is asked why he left the monks, and he says,” Monks told me that I can’t live like regular people do and that I can’t have a family, so I ran away from them.” Imagine, it is the same thing! I’m shocked because on one side, I am an ordinary person, like you, and on the other side, I am an avatar, imagine? This is another affirmation that it is all by design, and “They” talk to me for a reason. It is not like everyone else is hearing some “voices’ no. “They” communicate with me very directly. And, imagine, they told me too, just like in this movie, that I can’t have a relationship and can’t live like ordinary people do.

Let’s talk about Jesus. Some characters will appear at a certain time and do acts of goodness or evilness. It is normal. These are cycles of the system. The formula is the same. It turns out that various civilizations were wiped from the face of the earth and that the same thing will surely happen again. If we know that there were some super strong spiritual people with strange abilities in the past, then it will happen again. Everything goes in cycles. It is happening already, and