Page 245

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 245

Post by Alexandr Korol »

to be open, you need to get into the character of this subject. It really helps. I use these tools myself. If I wanted to launch a trendy, contemporary office space, I would need to be in meetings with DJs and architects for at least a week, and then it would be very hard for me to switch back to my mode and research the Bible. In order to reconnect, I would change my clothes, put on my rings, turn on a special playlist or movie, and then turn on some classical or religious music. And then, of course, the switch will happen, and I will reconnect to the frequency of the Bible.

People have asked me a few times if Jesus’s story is true regarding who he was, where he lived, his role in society, etc. First of all, the approach should be that you don’t judge him as a person. It doesn’t matter if he had long hair or short, if he was close with his parents or not, it doesn’t matter. You need to understand that he was a character. There are always spiritual characters here and there. Take Buddhism, for example. Some stories have one God, some two Gods, some have avatars like “The Last Airbender,” and here we have the Son of God. So Christianity has Jesus Christ, a character who was preaching how to live life in the right way. Other religions also had similar situations. This system reveals knowledge in various forms and covers. It is a cycle; it is normal that there were these characters. It is part of the program, the matrix, where we live. So sooner or later, there will be this kind of character in one of the countries. A demigod who will appear on the earth during complicated times and preach something on behalf of those who rule everything. I understand it this way. Don’t judge by the cover; don’t just look at the surface, “Why Israel, why there?” It doesn’t matter. It was Israel before; it will be in another place next time. What is the difference?

I’m fascinated by the movie “The Last Airbender”. I am so far advanced in my studies of alternative history that I comprehend this movie from another angle and it is just wow. This Avatar, imagine, it is the same as Jesus. They are telling the story of the spirits up there who rule everything and the people on earth belong to four categories. People of earth, people of water, people of air, and people of fire. And it turns out that these people decided to rebel and disobey those who are up there. They decided to live by their own rules. Sounds familiar,