Page 248

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 248

Post by Alexandr Korol »

museum and studied something there. You may also visit these museums in St. Petersburg or Moscow when you have a chance. I studied the icons and what happened next was very interesting. I have one Bible and I needed more for my assistants, my apartment, another for traveling, and one that needed to be antiquarian, old. I wanted to buy a beautiful Bible, not necessarily super old, but an excellent, exquisite, expensive edition, and I bought a silver-embellished edition. I bought it from the store of a lady I knew when I passed the first place of power. I went there with my team: two Finns, a female driver, and a male assistant. It was the Finns that had introduced me to the shop owner in the first place. She is acquainted with many top scientists in St. Petersburg and knows the director of the Hermitage. And back then, when I met her, I told her what was happening to me, that I had been contacted by messengers, that I got a job at the church, and that I didn’t understand what was happening to me. She was in shock. She was sitting in her office, in that store where I bought the Bible, and she was nervously smoking non-stop. She listened attentively to me, and I told her about “Them” and how it is so strange, and they rule everything. So when I came to the store again, I said to her that we had met before, through those guys, and she remembered me and asked:

– How are you doing?
– Adventures keep happening, and those who rule everything.
– Who? Those who rule, are they freemasons? – and she also mentioned some other word.
– Please understand me correctly, you can name them whatever you want, those who rule they are all the same. “They”

So we started talking about the stones and I showed her something I made with twelve bible stones. She also showed me some books that were transmitting energy and some Jewish prayer books. And I bought two Bibles and asked her:

– Do you have something “cosmic,” something masonic-alchemic?
– They are not in stock; they are custom-made. There is the Book of Izida, do you know about it? There is a sacred geometry book, and there is Papus, a French alchemist.