Page 256

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 256

Post by Alexandr Korol »

The first way is the correct way, the official path. I would tell my associates to contact their agent or manager and ask if it is possible to arrange a meeting, or a private performance, for instance, or some other format for a meeting, maybe an interview. The second option is when there is no such opportunity, and using my mind, I attempt to manufacture a situation where a meeting could occur seemingly by chance. This kind of behavior is bad; the system spanks you for this; it is very bad. I can’t approach it like, “Well, where can he be? Maybe here or there. I should go to this spot where I could bump into him. I will wait there and stalk him”. By all means, you can’t do it this way. First of all, you will never meet him by this kind of arrangement, and secondly, you will get punched in the head from the aliens.

If you want to meet him, you should understand that you need to act in the opposite way. Let it go. This is this paradox. If I wanted to meet Thom Yorke, for example, I would go outside and try to forget about him. I would go to the restaurant or to a store or just go for a walk. If I let it go and get it out of my head, I actually stand more of a chance of meeting him. This is the first rule. Second is my state of mind. If I have an open-hearted state of mind, genuine, clean, and no thoughts, charged and elevated by all these stones, crystals, churches, and so on, then I have more chances of meeting him. This is the approach you need to take. If it is destined to be, then it will be. Come what may. And overall, this should be your approach to life, you know? This is important. If we divide them into groups, some of my readers are fanatics. Who do I call fanatics? Those who have never bought any of my books, never seen me, zombies obsessed with the internet, people who comment and post likes, and are generally busy with nonsense. Other readers read my books, and they like them; they study my videos and have some principles. And sometimes, I find out from people that some young fans gather in groups and patrol around the city trying to meet me. It is very wrong for five or ten people to gather and stalk me around St. Petersburg. There are so many of these people; they come from other countries and cities to St. Petersburg just because I’m here. This is very bad; it is the behavior of an egoistic mind. They will not only not meet me but also get punched in the head by the system. Are you with me?