Page 259

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 259

Post by Alexandr Korol »

19. Expedition
September 12, 2020

Text of the recording of a conversation with the Mystic-old man

Alexandr: Hello. This is Alexandr Korol calling. I’m visualizing a place. I rented a device that measures magnetic fields. When I brought it to this place, it indicated a level of three thousand positive anomalies, which is extremely high considering the usual reading above the tombs is between five and nine hundred. Do you know what this place is?

Mystic-old man: Is this the same place as before, where the three zones are?

Alexandr: No, it is a totally different place. At the bottom of the mountain, right by the water.

Mystic-old man: Alex, it is some part of... a piece of.. Some part of something that fell from the sky. It’s something similar to a meteorite, but most likely, it is a piece that fell off.

Alexandr: OK. I took a metal detector there. The metal detector shows both non-ferrous metal and ferrous metal as well. We started cleaning and digging and found some material looking like stone, which was so hard that it broke the drill.

Mystic-old man: Well, I repeat, it is a piece of something celestial. That is, it fell from the cosmos.

Alexandr: The point is that it is a shell. I dug into the surface of it; I can touch it. Should I dig it out so we can see the shape of it? Or only dig at the point where it emanates?

Mystic-old man: Dig out, dig out.