Page 261

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 261

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Is it a hollow space or some kind of other object?

Mystic-old man: No, it is a part of the same object which helps maintain the qualities of the half you discovered first. I recommend that you expose it.

Alexandr: OK, another question. Is there a hollow space inside of this object that I found?

Mystic-old man: Bingo! There is a hollow space, but it is filled with some other material that creates opposing magnetic poles. As you said. Overall, it is a structure.

Alexandr: Is it broken, or is it in working condition?

Mystic-old man: It is in working condition. Even if it is shattered to pieces, its qualities will be the same, only a little weaker. It will repeat the pattern. No matter how many pieces it breaks into, each piece will repeat the quality of the whole.

Alexandr: Meaning that the item is broken into pieces, but all pieces are connected to each other?

Mystic-old man: No. If the whole thing is broken into pieces, all parts will be smaller versions of the original, each with the same qualities.

Alexandr: I want to clarify. What is this material that this celestial object is made of? Is it a mineral, a magnetic stone, or an alloy of a stone with something?

Mystic-old man: An alloy.

Alexandr: An alloy of a metal with a stone?

Mystic-old man: No, it is more of a composite. How can I explain this? As an artificial mineral, and even if it has a lot of metallic elements, it can still be a mineral.