Page 262

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 262

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Alexandr: I wonder if this celestial flying object is of biological origin?

Mystic-old man: I would say it is not fully definable in that way. But it is related to it.

Alexandr: OK, then I have another question. I found another place nearby on my land, around the corner, and the indicator shows one thousand points positive. What is it? Is it the same thing?

Mystic-old man: Something broke, and some elements fell into the ground. As for the size, I feel that the whole object is quite large, and these are just pieces of it.

Alexandr: So all of these pieces are parts of a shell, but it looks just like a stone.

Mystic-old man: I don’t know if I would call it a shell; it is just an object, but an object of a fundamentally different kind.

Alexandr: OK, another question. I was led to purchase this land, and I found this shell. Therefore, was it intended for me to use it somehow?

Mystic-old man: Well, it is enough that you are touching it.

Alexandr: OK, when will this be more clear for me? I mean timing-wise.

Mystic-old man: Well, what is your attitude towards this information? There is probably a large amount of information that needs to be discovered. Someone is unveiling it now, in a space, as we speak, and once all the information is unveiled, things will be different for you.

Alexandr: I see. So, will it enhance my growth?

Mystic-old man: Looks like it.