Page 266

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 266

Post by Alexandr Korol »

birthday in Los Angeles in September. I was communicating with “Them” a lot at that time, and “They,” as I call them, my inner voice, told me, “Go back to St. Petersburg. There is nothing more for you to do in the United States.” I bought the ticket the next day and returned to St. Petersburg. This was at the end of August, and even before this, when I was still in Los Angeles, I started thinking about what “They” told me. “They” said that I must live in a certain place like a palace or estate. It must be by a lake or a river in a forest with no people around. I’m a movie enthusiast, and I started watching movies to see if I could find similar living conditions in movies. I started noticing castles and estates where interesting characters live. This is a certain category of people who can’t live in apartments anymore. They are way above society. They can’t be found in the underground parking lot parking their cars. They don’t drive themselves. They don’t go to the stores, and if you want to meet them, you need to fly or drive to their estate. If they have kids, they have a team of tutors who teach them everything. And this character stays at his estate and doesn’t leave its boundaries. Only under very special circumstances will he use a private jet and fly from point A to point B. This person wouldn’t walk in a public park or go to the shopping center. And “They” show me all this. I also feel that I can’t live among the people, and I am being shown that this is the way I should be living. And since I understand that the future is in Russia, this scenario should unfold there. So, I left the States and returned to Russia. I started to think about lands and thought of Karelia as an option. I knew nothing about Karelia before. I mean, I’d heard about it, and I’d passed it a thousand times when I traveled to Finland or went on fishing trips. So why Karelia? Well, Russia is huge, but just a very few cities and towns in Russia are up to my liking. I’ve visited many towns, and it was unpleasant for me to watch how many of these small towns are dying and how many young people are leaving these places to live in big cities. The majority of the people who stay in these cities are elderly people and low-life addicts. It is sad, really, how many small towns and villages are just rotting. I’m not allowed to lower my frequency in principle; therefore, it can’t be a small town or village. As for the climate, it must be cool, because I don’t like hot climates and I don’t do well in the heat. I am from St. Petersburg, and this city is a very special place for me, so I understand that my new location must be nearby. Then, it must be north of St. Petersburg. Actually, I always lived in that area. I lived in a suburb of St.