Page 270

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 270

Post by Alexandr Korol »

real estate deals in Karelia were an intrusion of the “aliens.” Same as with my books. First, “They” led me to write books and interact with an audience, and now “They” led me to the purchase and development of this land.

This leads to the creation of the physical location in the world of my frequency. It is very esoteric and spiritual, an inevitable part of destiny. So, after purchasing these lands, I understand that I need to renovate the military base. My associates told me that would take a really long time and it wouldn’t be ready by summer. They suggested starting with the sports campground as a transitional space in order to have a livable base from where we can curate the reconstruction of the main object, the military base. So we decided to renovate the camp first. When I arrived at the camp, I saw it was in very bad condition, dirty, swampy, and everything was filled with very low frequency of Russian poverty. People who were visiting this place before were “half dead,” I would say. Very low frequency. Not the land, but the sheds.

The first two weeks we spent demolishing, dismantling, cleaning the grounds, and hauling the trash away. Imagine it is a large territory, and it needs extensive grading, which is crazy expensive. I only had two million roubles (around $30,000), and I needed four million roubles to pay for it in the near future. I had never been in such a tight financial situation. I was playing some kind of Russian roulette with all this, and although I am telling you this in a light, comedy-like way now, at the time, it was intense. I was walking around the camp and researching the territory, checking if there is anything else I needed to do with it. Maybe build more structures in place of the old demolished ones. One day, I was walking along the shore and felt a very strong energy, like I’d gone into a tunnel. I took two steps back, and I felt that I was out of the tunnel. It was a place of power. So, it was another confirmation of the fact that this whole journey was not just some casual purchase of real estate. “They” lead me throughout this process, and now I have my own place of power. Insane. People who were with me felt the energy there as well. Even those who are materialistic and never felt it before they also felt the energy there. They described it as if their head had been placed into a microwave and squeezed. The energy that I felt was similar to the energy of the Egyptian rings I own. The same ring that was given to me