Page 271

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 271

Post by Alexandr Korol »

by the “aliens” when I followed their lead and found it at the store. I told Big Alexander:

– Alexander, I found a place of power, it is so unusual.
– Awesome, it’s meant to be. There should be more places of power, portals and so on.
– Why is the energy the same as the ring’s?

And he didn’t know where I was. I didn’t tell him where exactly in Karelia I had purchased the land. Karelia has a large territory. He told me:

– I wouldn’t be surprised if your land is located on the same meridian as the Giza pyramids in Egypt. You should check.

I checked and saw that they are indeed located on the same meridian. However I didn’t attach any importance to it. It was more interesting for me that there is a mountain on my land and if you look at it from the above, it looks like a square made of four triangles. Basically it looks like an Egyptian pyramid from the aerial view. I understood that it is not just a mountain, it is actually a pyramid. There are so many stories about it, you wouldn’t believe it. I spent so much money to create an infrastructure on this land and materialistic people were looking at me as if I am an idiot and asking me the same question:

– Is this a commercial project?
– No.
– Are you building a resort or some kind of hospitality project, a hotel?
– No.
– Are you going to live here?
– I don’t know, maybe.
– When? And do you mean you will live in all these houses? Both on the farm, and at the military base?
– Maybe here, maybe there. I don’t know.
– What are you doing it for?
– Well, the goal for now is to restore everything. After I restore it, I will think