Page 285

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 285

Post by Alexandr Korol »

said it works as a “flash card,” meaning that you can “record” something on it. Quartz is empty, but you can charge it.

I can take a penny and charge it with energy. Linen, silk, and wool are valuable for a reason. Wool rugs are saturated with energy. In old times, they used only natural materials for a good reason. Until now, it has been considered that natural materials are better than synthetic ones. All my clothes that are made from natural fabrics are saturated with my energy. Synthetic, artificial materials like plastic are not noble and are low frequency. Also, they don’t store any energy. Some materials can save and store energy. Notice why precious stones are so expensive and not affordable for everyone. Why do initiated people prefer precious stones?

Because they radiate the energy that activates the matrix inside a person. How do the precious stones and artifacts work? If you came to my house, I would take my collection out and arrange it on a surface. I have a lot of objects. And if a person starts touching them, he would feel the energy; some movements would happen in his body. But I don’t feel anything. Why? When I bought my rings, I was on a lower energy level and felt it, but I haven’t felt it since my transformation. It doesn’t mean that they don’t work. They worked, and they are working now. When I wore them for the first time, my frequency, the speed of my rhythm, and the energy inside me were lower and began to rise. But when you’ve worn them every day for a month, the formula transforms into you, and you don’t need to wear the ring any longer. This is how the rings and artifacts work. I will return to this subject because I have many more stories and need to share them in order. I will come back to this topic many times.

Back to the topic of light. I explained to you that saints, relics, charged objects, and artifacts are catchers of light. When I was at the Madame Tussaud Museum in Paris, I felt energy from a wax sculpture of Mother Teresa. Why? Because they copied her. And because they copied her, the energy began to accumulate. They made her copy as a vessel, as a catcher, and the energy is consolidated there, which proves that earlier civilizations were more advanced than the ones we have now. The current world is, I am sorry, a world of idiots. Everything is