Page 6

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 6

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Foreword

The subject matter I will present in this book is merely information we will research together. It will make a powerful impact, and your mind may get startled and try to resist. Sometimes, your mind will want to shut off because it cannot handle the process. Sometimes, it will be very proactive as it attempts to decipher the information. From time to time, you will comprehend the material with your heart and observe. And there will be moments when you need to use your mind and logic. So, we intend to treat this information as data and deeply research it until we find its true integrity. I have a story to tell. About what happened to me, why, and how I became what I am. We will study this story from my perspective: how I see the world, how it is structured, who sets the rules, and how it all works. We will review the story from this position in an attempt to tap into the essence of all things. I will explain why I think this way and how I got here. The main point of this study is to allow yourself to go on a journey. It will be an exercise for your brain that will shake and rattle your mind. And if you feel shocked, inspired, upset, silly, agitated, or even scared, remember that it is all part of the game.

Our quest. Our “Digital Crusade”. More than likely, you will go through a whole load of different emotions. Your angels and demons will all wake up. Just understand that it is how it is supposed to be. But don’t let yourself get lost in these emotions. As soon as the quest is over, tell yourself – “The quest is over.” And the rollercoaster of emotions is over, too. You are fine. You will go back to your real life, and all your thoughts and feelings will be left behind in the game. And it was an awesome experience. This is how we will approach it. Of course, along with the action of the game, we can fight and worry, fall in love, and feel inspired. Everything is possible in this quest. But always keep in mind that it is just a game. And you are a player in it. It is a particular mechanism, and we are evolving by participating in it. It is the format of this book. It is a novel, a fairytale in the first person, and I am just a writer!

Some people will have a hard time. Those of you who have read too much and heard too much. Each of you has your own opinion, and you feel like you know