Page 290

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 290

Post by Alexandr Korol »

make an effort and do this task. You may start thinking about the structure of the number twelve and where it breaks down into the four groups. You can research and study it. You may also google about alchemy and first alchemists. What did they do? What was the purpose? Try to comprehend it with caution and sacral respect.

Next, I focused my attention on the twelve plants and twelve trees. I understood that we have twelve hours. I am drawing it in my notebook right now. I also understand that there are twelve months, and I can attach a number to every month. January is one number, December is another, same for November. The question is what number should be assigned to which month. If we propose that number twelve is January, then which zodiac sign is the right one for it? We need to understand this formula and this structure.

If we break down number twelve into four groups, which elements fall into which group? I have a locket with twelve biblical stones, and one of them is an emerald. Which group does it belong to? Which number is assigned to it, which month, and which zodiac sign? This is what you need to research and try to decipher. If you unlock even one percent of this information and see some connection and logic in it, your light will turn on. This is growth. I was googling for any mention of the number twelve besides the twelve biblical stones and twelve trees. I was looking on foreign websites and ran into difficulty because it is not always very accurate when you find some information and translate it into Russian. For example, I found twelve trees, and when I translated the names, I got oak three times. And this made it difficult to figure out which tree was assigned to which zodiac sign, which hour, and which number. Year after year, I am picking my brains about it. I am gathering a bunch of facts and proofs on this subject. Why am I telling you this? Because I had an insight. There are twelve sacred trees mentioned in the scriptures, and I realized I didn’t have these trees here in Karelia. And suddenly, I thought, why not? We definitely should have them here. The names might be different, but the structures are the same. There are trees in Africa that are used to make medicine, and I was hoping to find trees with the same functionality somewhere in Russia. This is the same as, for example, where there are lions in the world, and they go under the number three.