Page 299

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 299

Post by Alexandr Korol »

to summer and from summer to winter. A compass has north, south, east, and west. And there are transitional directions, southeast, northwest, etc., right? This is also a part of the matrix. If you look at the last picture and think of my cylinder, you will see three dots on each side, in each cardinal direction, a total of eight, not twelve. Further, look at the last picture, at the compass, and imagine that we poke the cylinder through from west to east with a pen. I poke at the west dot, and the pen comes out at the east. I make the first hole like this. And I make a second hole from north to south. These two holes, two openings, are predominant. One opening is from north to south, and the second is from west to east. The others are transitional; I drew them diagonally. If you imagine this is a planet, you can see that the northwest is exposed to sunlight, and the opposite side is dark. You need to understand this formula. If you understand this, you will advance above everyone. If you understand this, everything in your life will turn upside down in a good way.

In this picture, you see the triangles: two triangles without lines and two triangles with lines. You may google what it is. These are symbols of the four main forces in alchemy. Fire, water, earth, air. Four triangles. If you draw them on the paper and flip it around and upside down, you will notice that one side replaces the other. There are two symbols: a plain triangle and a triangle with a line. The other two are duplicates. I hope you understand it. It is very important to comprehend. Then you will understand how everything works. This is very interesting. I would dive so deep into it that I would make geometrical figures and lean them against the mirror to get a reflection of the other side. It is a play of light and reflection. Most importantly, you need to understand the structure and qualities of light. Light is life; light is a projection, and I will try to explain it to you as simply as I can. Don’t worry if you will be having a hard time understanding it; I will explain it to you again and again.

When researching this topic from all angles, I discovered a formula that gets distorted in different ways depending on the angle you look at it. Matrixes are everywhere. If you know esoterics, you know, for example, there are thirty-two paths to God in Kabbalah. There are different formulas containing different groups of numbers everywhere. Some are groups of twelve, twenty-four, or six,