Page 306

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 306

Post by Alexandr Korol »

He also said it is wonderful that I am moving to my land. My friend and I told him about the flying saucers we saw when we were little, and Big Alexander told me:

– Well, Alex, don’t you remember? First they came to see you when you were born and then when you were five, just to scan you, to verify and confirm.

My friend asked why he remembered the contact, but his sister didn’t. Big Alexandr said that it was because her memory of it was erased. Also, he said the prophet Elijah will come before the collapse and that the American President will announce it. He said they are now psychologically preparing people for it. Prophet Elijah will come, and there will be some global disaster. Then the saucer will show up again, but it will come directly to the dedicated space to reveal who is the king of the world. And he told me:

– They will come to Karelia, Alex. To you.

When I communicated with the “aliens,” I asked about it. I asked them, “How will I rule if I find everything?”. They told me not to fret. “How will people find out about me?” I asked. They said that I didn’t need to do anything. They said, “Just stay in Karelia and wait. We will do the rest.” My task is just to sit and wait.

I often send my employees and people I know to the Mystic-old man to verify information. My questions are always tricky. When I ask a question, it doesn’t mean I don’t know the answer. It may just be a precursor to asking a more provocative question. I am researching and studying everything and need much material to prove or refute the information. I am even very skeptical towards the matters that I am researching now. I double-check everything and verify and re-check over and over again all options that my employees suggest. So I sent an employee, a woman. It was interesting because the Mystic-old man is not open with everyone. Also, he needs to be feeling a certain vibe, open and in a trance, but he is not always in that place. So I sent my employee to ask him if “aliens” exist. And if you remember, before, he didn’t want to talk about it, but now it is different. Here is the transcript of the audio recording. Please read it.