Page 309

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 309

Post by Alexandr Korol »

with you now. This proves that, in principle, the “aliens” know the laws of nature much better. They know all the life hacks. If a person had this knowledge, he could do a lot. But it’s They who have this knowledge, people don’t.

Furthermore, he was reflecting on why aliens would rather communicate with the dead but why they would need the information at all; he is not taking this into consideration. He is talking about them as if they are not related to people. As if they are strangers. As if they are by themselves and we are by ourselves. You know, it is how they show it in the movies, when “aliens” steal the natural resources and minerals from our planet. The Mystic-old man is emphasizing this for some reason. Maybe he simply doesn’t know that “aliens” are our bosses, and they don’t mean any harm, and they don’t need to take anything from us because we are like monkeys to them. They are just trying to cultivate us so we become wiser, smarter, and, one day, become the same as them. But actually, the Mystic-old man knows a trick to connect to the dead and obtain information from them. Good for him to know that secret. Probably, he uses tricks like that. Real magicians obviously know more hacks than regular people. They know what can be done in order to avoid, remove something, or attract something. All the information that I give in my books is accessible to everyone. This is a matter of attention. If you can control your attention, you can connect to any person, even if they are dead. You can see how they see and feel how they feel. In movies, they show people using rituals to connect to the dead. In my case, I don’t need any rituals. I can just think of it, and that’s all. But to get to this point, you need to have super attention. Your attention must be strong and advanced, and besides that, you need to know how to use it, how to concentrate, and turn it on. Also, you must be neutral as zero.

The Mystic-old man confirms my theory about attention management and that it is possible to obtain information from the dead. It is a fact. Also, what is interesting is that he said he would ask them for a roof. I will explain. By a roof, he means protection. But why is he saying it, and what is it for? I don’t know. What I do know, though, is that every time I talk to the Mystic-old man and mention Big Alexander, he starts to grumble, “Well, yes, I know him. He came to me with someone. They thought they could just take me over,