Page 310

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 310

Post by Alexandr Korol »

but they couldn’t. It is not that simple to take me over. I had something to say about it.” This was his reaction to Big Alexander. Also, he was sort of warning me, kindly protecting me, saying, “Alex, you are like me.” As if Big Alexander is on one side and we are on another. He told me, “Alex, you are special, unique, and he is this and that. He wants something from you, and he doesn’t give you anything back.”

I sent my assistant to the Mystic-old man in regard to my land in Karelia. I open all the materials and observe what steals my attention. I and actually everyone, including Big Alexander, are checking in with me: what do I hear from the “voice”; where am I led. So I start to study the map and note five probable locations where I predict something to be and send my assistant to the Mystic- old man to get his perspective.

Assistant: Let’s go back to the land. I have a map, there is a mountain on it. The map is large, and there are five spots noted on it. They are all circled and numbered one to five.

Mystic-old man: Say the first number, look at it, and point your finger at it.

Assistant: Also, I want to ask generally about these places...

Mystic-old man: Point your finger there or say the first number...

Assistant: First one. Is there something ancient or unusual?

Mystic-old man: I can say that there is nothing interesting for you. It is good for the construction, but nothing interesting for you.

Assistant: Do you mean personally for me?

Mystic-old man: Well, yes. I say what I see.

Assistant: What is there in general?