Page 322

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 322

Post by Alexandr Korol »

is to make a huge oven, and instead of crushing the stones, melt them, and after the stones are molten, we extract the gold. My associate researched and found that this theory is possible, and the Egyptians had a certain oven where they melted everything. I am receiving information that all ancient gold was made this way. It was procured very easily. You can try doing it at home if you want to experiment. Why was I given this information? I don’t know. Maybe I will come back to it later. I need to make a super powerful oven with a maximum heat temperature. I will go into my “cosmic” state of mind to find out what I need for it. There should be a lot of wind and oxygen to make it work. It should be outdoors; I need to make this machine.

Maybe I was given this info to invent something and make gold. Maybe it was given to me just for a checkmark on a list. I don’t know. Maybe it was given to me so I can tell you about it and show you the stone I showed the Mystic-old man.

Meanwhile, here is the continuation of the audio recording.

Assistant: OK, here is the second picture; it has a young guy on it. Is there something precious here, maybe gold or some diamonds of a great size?

Mystic-old man: You know, yes, something valuable, some artifacts, objects.

Assistant: Artifacts? Oh, yeah?

Mystic-old man: Amusing, but, wait for it, these are diamonds, yes, diamonds. Where is this place?

Assistant: Somewhere in Karelia.

Mystic-old man: There is some diamond, but it is highly unlikely that you will get to it.

Assistant: We won’t?