Page 320

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 320

Post by Alexandr Korol »

offended by someone, or you might offend someone. But this is all an illusion, an impulse. If we look at it as a formula, we notice an algorithm and schematic structure. There are objects, and something makes objects attract and repel, just like a magnet with plus and minus. This is how I see the world and how people interact. It is a setting, an illusion. I also live in an illusion. Of course, I am not under the influence of your level of illusion, which is your world. I have my illusion on my level. But my level is so high that it is a very solid truth. It will be great when you outgrow all of this and understand that it was an illusion. Everything that scares you or drives you is an illusion for me. And where I am now is my reality. It is a reality for me until I outgrow it. It will become an illusion, but it doesn’t mean it is a lie and I am a fool. No. This is how life works. We need to go through it. And I am playing this game at my level. You are playing one game; I play another.

I spoke personally to the Mystic-old man about the numbers that I came across here and there. Of course, you might be skeptical about it. You might consider it a coincidence. Like, I see these numbers, so what? But you see, this is not just a single spot. Let’s look at the planet Earth. I used to be a dummy when it came to geography, but now I understand it.

There is planet Earth, which has horizontal lines and vertical lines on its sphere measuring latitude and longitude. 3-14-15-26 is not a dot but a line across the entire Earth. And when I saw these numbers, I was stunned. I told you that I marked five places around the lake, and when I was researching them, I saw the numbers 3-14-15. But it was not on the mountain; it was on the shore, and after hearing the Mystic old man’s comments regarding the photo of the stone, I took a metal detector down to the shore.

My metal detector is not specialized to find gold; it is only a semi-professional one, but it wasn’t long before it started beeping – indicating non-ferrous metal – right at the spot I marked when I was in my “cosmic” state of mind. We started to dig. We were digging and digging and did not understand what was going on because it wouldn’t stop beeping. There was a stone near the pit, and when I moved it away, the metal detector stopped beeping, and we understood that