Page 323

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 323

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Mystic-old man: I think you won’t.

Assistant: Why? Is it too deep?

Mystic-old man: It looks like some tubes, but they are scattered.

Assistant: But it is something like diamonds, is it?

Mystic-old man: Yes, something like that.

Assistant: What size is it? Is it one piece or a placer of smaller objects?

Mystic-old man: It is small.

Assistant: Is it one object or many of them?

Mystic-old man: A lot. If you can make a deal with the flying saucers, they could get it out. But the state would take it anyway. The folks will take it. Certain folks who are in business, so to speak. Who are those folks? There are things that I prefer not to talk about even if I see them. Because some top officials are smarter now. And they have rights. I am not as smart as them, first of all, and second, I don’t have the rights. That is why I am not ready to get involved. You are asking me now, but imagine, even if you find something valuable. Who will believe you? You might get sued. Can you imagine what you are getting into? One guy found a pot with gold, and the state was tormenting him back and forth. He dropped the pot and said, “Do whatever you want,” and just left. Authorities were very confused because they can’t just abandon the case. They couldn’t do anything because the guy just dropped everything and left with the empty pot. And nobody was responsible. So imagine, just think for a moment. All subsurfaces belong to who? To the state. What are you going to do about it? Those “who are” will deal with it how they need to. Therefore, I think it is necessary to protect yourself with the law, concrete law. Use the law as a tool; I mean, remember who to bribe and how much. You can do it this way if given an opportunity. So you see when you talk about matters like this, there are many components to it.