Page 325

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 325

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Do you understand? Maybe these guys will not deal with the government. Maybe with some, I wouldn’t say “private parties” but individuals. Very possible. Therefore, what you asked about is directly related to this; you may believe or not it is your right, but it is what it is.

Assistant: That is, you are saying that something is inside. Something like a tomb or a flying saucer.

Mystic-old man: No, it is related to it, but in which way, it is a different question. Do you understand? It has a connection to it. I say it has, and I don’t want to look crazy. There is a relation to it. Try to act through this relationship if possible. Another question is if it will be possible at all, but it might turn out okay.

Assistant: So there is a chance to find it?

Mystic-old man: There is a chance to find it. But do you know the meaning of chance? It is in the individual correlation with the other circumstantial spaces. There is a chance here. But I am talking about probability.

I am explaining to you how I operate, in principle, what drives me and who I am. And how everything generally happens. There are rules that when it is time for humankind or a person to find something, if “They,” the “aliens,” want it to be found, they will arrange it. You will find it no matter what. You don’t have to force yourself to try anything. And if “They” don’t want you to find it, you won’t succeed no matter how hard you try. And there is an important accent to this story; they are absolutely against the involvement of third parties, especially the government. They don’t want to give anything to the government. They want to give it to individuals and interact with them. That is what is happening now in my case.

Assistant: I understand. Also, can you please tell me how deep it is, if it is hidden?

Mystic-old man: You know, it is arranged like a vein. In the form of a vein. As you