Page 326

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 326

Post by Alexandr Korol »

know, there are many rivers on our planet. If we look at them in the dimension of the energy movement, we can maybe call them the river beds of the energy flows.

See what is happening? See how he is talking completely differently with my other assistant? I called him personally after this conversation, and we spoke about everything in detail.

Everything I am telling you and showing you now is actually pretty old. Back then, we talked with my team every week, updating our plans and goals. When the pandemic started, I consolidated all these lots with dwellings, and naturally, my associates started saying that it was an Ark and joking that we would be hiding here and all my readers would come here. Another topic was about the fact that something is here, some treasure, and since I must become the richest man on earth in the next couple of years, it may be diamonds, gold, or oil. Well, oil is a bit old-fashioned. When we found a stone with a percentage of gold in it, I showed it to an acquaintance, and he took it very seriously and asked me how he could help. It was surprising. He advised me to watch a movie called “There Will Be Blood” (movie title translated as “Oil” in Russian). The main character wants to buy some land, and his assistant says, “That guy doesn’t want to sell,” and then the main hero tells him to take care of that guy. This is exactly what happened to me when I was buying all that land, just like the dude in that movie. You may watch it. I am not evil and crazy about money like that dude, but how he was buying the land is exactly how I did it.

When I started to walk my territory, I found many places of power there. The first place is nearby, on the camp’s territory, on the shore. The second place, where the energy is, is the place with the numbers 3, 14, 15, and 26. It is where I felt the energy very strongly. We had a headache, and I was completely disconnected from reality. My team didn’t understand why I was not talking to them, but I simply couldn’t talk at all. I don’t know how many hours it lasted. For four or five hours, I simply was not present. When I told Big Alexander about it, he told me never to go there alone if I lose consciousness. He also told me we need to understand how each place of power works because there are many. There are