Page 343

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 343

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Mystic-old man: He has something above. But, Alex, you know, almost all people belong to the hierarchy. It is not necessarily a person who is obviously in a visibility range. This is astounding, but it is what it is.

Alexandr: I will clarify the question. Was it this man’s personal initiative to come to my land, or was his boss aware that he was there?

Mystic-old man: It was not entirely his personal initiative, no. Somehow halfway.

Alexandr: Okay, additional question. Does he want to help me to find what I am looking for, or does he want to take it for himself?

Mystic-old man: No, Alex, it is not about taking it away. It is way too far. No, this will not be happening.

Alexandr: So he was just curious?

Mystic-old man: Well, you can put it this way.

Alexandr: Okay, another question then. I found places of power on my territory and discovered a few unusual zones. I measured them with the devices, and I can feel them myself. Is their impact on people positive?

Mystic-old man: Positive.

Alexandr: Do they affect me in a special way or the same as other people?

Mystic-old man: You know, when you are focusing your attention on it, you may get pulled in. But it only happens when your attention is on it. If your attention is steered away and you are not connected to it. Attention it can be in the form of concentration, focused thinking or imagining, sensing.

Alexandr: So, if I pay more attention to it and attach importance to it, I connect to it?