Page 346

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 346

Post by Alexandr Korol »

“What do you want from me?”. I felt a presence very clearly, and I had a very strong feeling that it was “They.” Also, during the same period, I was experiencing an altered state of mind when listening to music, and they were talking to me and telling me who I was and so on. From that time, I started to feel all people, including myself, very strangely. I started to feel and see people’s feelings, started feeling the energy and chakras, and miracles were happening in my life. I started practicing techniques and connecting to everything. That’s when the launch happened.

I asked the Mystic-old man if there were others like me, in terms of others who are connected to the same frequency that I am connected to. He said that it’s only me connected to this line, but there are spare options, just in case. It’s no wonder I feel strange and a sense of loneliness. There are geese, and there are swans. Geese are on one frequency and swans another, but they are connected on the common frequency of birds. They can see each other, but they cannot connect to rabbits, for example, because they are on another type of frequency. They are in parallel worlds. People are all connected to the frequency of people, but I am not. I am connected to some other frequency that no one else is connected to, and that is why I am alone.

I also asked him about the places of power and my territory in Karelia in general. I asked him if these discoveries positively influence people, and he said yes. Then I asked him if these places affect me in the same way as other people, and he said that they have a special effect on me, not because I am special, but because “people are different to you and me.”

I do understand it clearly. Let me explain it to you in further detail. There is a huge story behind me, a story I live in. The story is full of riddles, messengers, and miracles. It fully saturates me as I walk along my path, living my life. And when I am standing on some territory holding a GPS navigation system in my hands and looking at the map, I understand that this is the center, and my attention is focused solely on this spot. This increases my faith and power of concentration. All the power of my super attention is connected to it. I have no anchors as other people do; I am free from any restraints. Therefore, I connect