Page 351

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 351

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Later, the Mystic-old man was talking about evolution and initiation. It is a very common question. What is the difference between evolution and initiation? Guys, you see, personal development is a process. A person is growing and enriching through the process. It happens when you interact with society, with your environment, with people. You are growing through this process. You understand what is right and what is wrong, and you make conclusions. Your mind becomes stronger; some things affect you negatively, and some things give you confidence. The process of interacting with the environment and society is a dynamic process. Initiation is something different. I experienced it about ten years ago when I was going through the places of power for the first time. Something just happens; something turns on inside as if you’ve had a download of scientific studies embedded in you. You feel very strange; there are swings of mood; sometimes you feel very inverted, or you feel no emotions or feelings. All the subpersonalities get stirred inside, and something turns on. As if some special talents turned on inside of you. As if you had some hidden potential inside, and it gets unlocked. Are you with me?

I am researching the nature of people, the base structure of the world, and people as a structure. I talk about the matrix and the mosaic as a puzzle in my YouTube videos. All the information is already here, embedded in people. But it is turned off most of the time, and my task is to ignite it and turn on the light bulbs inside the people. I asked the Mystic-old man if it was a good idea for me to keep the fragments of the object that I found. He said it is very good. Even a small piece of the whole object will turn me on. Initiation is also a part of evolution; it’s a vital part of the process of connecting to the source. If a person focuses his attention on an object and starts resonating with it, he receives a huge boost, some “superpowers,” so to speak. I asked if Alexander the Great and Hermes Trismegistus had the same experience, and the Mystic-old man confirmed that they did. But he emphasizes that it is not the same for everyone. Let’s say I am a microwave, and you are a kettle. You are a basic kettle, and I am a basic microwave. And if I get an upgrade, I will become an extraordinary microwave. But if you come across something like this stone or this flying spaceship, you will become extraordinary yourself. You won’t become an extraordinary microwave; you will be an extraordinary kettle. We are all different, and each one of us