Page 353

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 353

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I was saying things like, “Listen, I will be giving you some information, but because you are dumb, you will most likely not notice or understand the process. Please watch these three movies prior to reading my book, write notes, and describe how you understood them. After you read my book, watch these three movies again and compare the difference in your perception before and after.” You will be shocked by how it has changed. People generally don’t notice. Their awareness is not advanced enough to see the difference. But when I point people right to that fact, they are shocked. The information that you get from the story about the stone works exactly the way I just described. The process of personal development and your perception of everything change in a positive direction. Like in the movie, “Lucy.” You may watch this movie too. Of course, they showed it in a very cool, attractive way, but the essence is the same. “The Lawnmower Man” and “Limitless” are similar. “Limitless” is about a guy who took a pill and became very aware, as if something switched inside of him. He started noticing the mess in his house and took care of it. He noticed that he looked a mess and got a haircut and some new clothes. He started feeling different around people. He used to be absent, but now he’s very present and organized and wrote a book overnight. These are the kinds of things that happen when a person connects with a stone, for example. But he doesn’t generally notice. He might not have been able to get the hang of a musical instrument a year ago. But if he tries now, he will notice that it happens much easier for him. He has advanced, and something he couldn’t do a year ago is a simple task for him now.

It strongly influences the matters to which you pay attention. Let’s take the movie “The Matrix” for example. Assuming a very primitive and shallow person watched “The Matrix,” and I asked him what he saw in the movie, he would respond like this, “It’s a cool movie; there are these agents and a dude who is the chosen one. This dude is a cool fighter, and he is immortal, and he could fly”. I would ask him again, “Okay, what else did you notice?” And he would answer, “They all wore black clothes. The movie was shot somewhere in America”. He describes what he saw, all that was accessible to his current mindset. It is like a personal vocabulary. If a person’s vocabulary is small, only five percent, he will only comprehend five percent of the movie. But if the person grew and broadened his horizons, he would see, say, twenty percent instead of five. And when he