Page 354

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 354

Post by Alexandr Korol »

watches “The Matrix” again, he’d be stunned by the philosophical meanings in the dialogue. He’d start noticing the names of the gods in the movies and that my dog has the same name as one of the characters: a girl standing on a subway platform with her mom and dad. You’d notice and understand all mythological characters and their names. And it was always there, but you didn’t notice before because you didn’t know these words. You see? This is how development works. If you watch some gangster show that you watched ten years ago, you will notice so many things that you didn’t see before. You will clearly see the people’s characters, their motifs, and the algorithms of their actions. You will see what drives them and why they react to each other in the way that they do. You will start understanding the nature of all things very deeply. Like the girl in the “Lucy” movie when she was at the hospital and asked to have the bag taken out of her. She called her mom and started describing how she felt. I feel the same way. I shared it many times, but the sensation is much stronger now because of how these minerals and stones have irradiated me. I have always felt this way, exactly as they describe in the movie. I feel the blood moving through my veins. I feel the entire network and how everyone is connected to various frequencies. I feel myself as this object, a source.

While I was in Karelia, I was in an otherworldly rhythm, and in order to comprehend it clearly, I needed to disconnect from it. I couldn’t stay in that rhythm for too long; I needed to unplug myself and analyze everything with my mind to gain a clear, sober understanding of the situation and then reconnect again to go even deeper into it. I am in St. Petersburg now, and I’ll stay here until I’m told to leave. I am immersing myself in society for both social and business engagements. I was at the shopping mall today, ate at the food court, went shopping, and communicated with people. I am transitioning from one frequency to the opposite and gaining clarity in the process. Very strong clarity. After that, I will go back to all my otherworldly matters, you see? It turns out that you need to control your mind, your psyche, and your attention. Then, you will be able to notice the knowledge that was conceived and grows inside of you.

Going back to the minerals. The main mineral is quartz. There are feldspar crystals, mica, chlorite, and pyrrhotite. Pyrrhotite contains bivalent and