Page 14

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 14

Post by Alexandr Korol »

useful or needed by anyone, or that I would meet someone, or that I would have any work to do, nothing. A few days later, he called me and asked me what I was dreaming about. I had begun to have some very strange dreams. Dreams that seemed very real. And he tells me that I have no power there. Here, I am strong, and there, I am weak. And that I have to learn how to defend myself there. But of course, I didn’t understand what he meant. But it is not important right now. What’s important is that you now know how I met Big Alexander. Because it’s all interconnected. We will decipher the rest together, adding to our development.

What happens next is even more interesting. I rented an apartment from Valentina. Valentina is like a spiritual mother to me now, and Big Alexander is a spiritual father. They were the only people who knew who I was. They understood me. They did not look at me through a primitive human prism. And this was very important to me. If it wasn’t for them, I would not know where I would be. But then, I mustn’t forget that it would have been someone else if it weren’t for them. I know it; these are just the elements of circumstances.

Six months to a year later, Valentina calls me and says:

– Alex, there is an old lady named Tamara, she lives in the village. And she is the keeper of the keys to heaven. And she is waiting for the chosen boy to whom they must be transferred.

Well, imagine hearing this as a young boy. My mind was present then. Turned on, yes, but a super primitive mind. You know, only developed by, say, two percent, and what was my reaction? Simply “cool”. It interested me that my reaction was so subtle.

– Valentina, why are you telling me all this?
– Well, Alex, I just thought that you might be interested, – she laughed.

Then she hung up. Well, put yourself in my shoes. After everything I’d been through, I began to think that the boy was me. And that “They” would be handing me the keys to paradise. I won’t go into details about what the keys