Page 359

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 359

Post by Alexandr Korol »

When I enter the cafe, I feel the boundaries, the energy of the place, and myself in it. I don’t lose the feeling of myself. When I talk to people, I am always aware of myself. People may be laughing or arguing and may experience various emotions during their conversations. I may be involved in the conversations, I may discuss and comment, but I don’t lose the feeling of myself. Whatever topics or events we discuss, positive or negative, I never stop feeling myself. I always feel myself no matter where I am, who I am with, or what I do. I always watch from the outside. This is one illustration of my neutral state of mind.

I will give you another example, the same as they show in “”The Matri”” movie. They show the main hero in the matrix, then not in the matrix. Sometimes, he is connected to it, sometimes not. If you haven’t watched” “The Matrix”” you should watch all three parts. He is connected to the matrix, to society. Then he disconnects from it. Then, in order to go back, he connects to it again. And then they show him in the matrix but aware of it, in a neutral state of mind. He is in the matrix, but he is not connected to it. This is my experience. But suppose a regular person leaves the material world and goes to a retreat in the middle of a forest, for example. He gets a taste of nirvana, and like a monk, he disconnects from everything. But as soon as he returns to society, his controlling mind returns. As for me, I can be in society, communicate with people, and run business affairs, but my mind is not connected to it. I don’t know how to explain it; it is very strange. Maybe you’ve felt this trance-like state from reading my books, practicing some meditation techniques or going to sacred places. This amazing condition is a natural high. Imagine always being in this condition and communicating with people from this place. This is a neutral state. The state of being here but not here at the same time. I will also explain why the Mystic-old man called it a neutral state. Every person in society emits a signal wherever he is present, and society is aware that this person is connected and gives him various adventures and challenges. As soon as you communicate with someone, you are connected to society, and this creates a chemical reaction. You are sunken into the trap, the maze of society. Are you with me? When I go into society, I don’t connect to it; I control the time of my presence there. I make sure it is not connected to me, you know? I am in society, but I don’t give the signal. I am invisible. I am in my neutral state.