Page 360

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 360

Post by Alexandr Korol »

When I showed the alien letters to the Mystic-old man, we discussed them in great detail. Back in 2010, I drew the matrix and tapped into the subject of sacral geometry. I was researching the crossing of the lines, circles, and dots, as well as the Freemasons” square and compass, and I got this information. It is just a language, a typeface. It is so simple, but we don’t see it. People are so unconscious, their perception is foggy, they don’t understand the essence and take everything so superficially. This is not good. As for me, I am very curious about the nature of everything. I am always questioning,” “A cross. Why a cross? Where did it come from””. Naturally, I don’t ask people about it; I don’t need the false nonsense that they store in their heads. I search for the answers inside of me, and it turns out that the cross is just an alien letter. But people called it a cross. As if we would worship the letter “”A”” Are you with me? This is number one. Later, I got even more proof on this topic. I didn’t pay much attention to it before because the access to the knowledge about the “”alien”” was not open to me back then. It was a long time ago, and I didn’t believe in it. When we discussed the matrix and the structure of everything, we spoke about the matrix of St. Petersburg, and the Mystic-old man mentioned that somewhere in St. Petersburg, there must be alien spaceships. He said that while we are talking about the “”aliens”” they know we are talking about them, and they are watching us. They know that we know about them. He said that he saw the flying saucer. Not physically, but he sees the information the same way I see it. He saw an image and a name and asked for a piece of paper. And when we gave it to him, he drew three letters that looked like sticks. Later, I bought a book on sacred geometry and discovered the names of some strange gods and descriptions of what they did here on Earth. Each of them was illustrated, and they didn’t look like people. There were pictures of their firmware and their structure, which looked like lines and squiggles. These lines were emitting energy, and when I researched it further, I discovered that there was some kind of alien language.

There is no conclusive information about this typeface and its origin, and through my research, I found different names for it. Someone called it the angels” alphabet or angels” typeface. I found a picture with the numbers and the names of the numbers that looked like scribbles. I had a crazy response to them as if I knew them. I decided to write my numbers three, fourteen, and fifteen