Page 362

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 362

Post by Alexandr Korol »

for protection, and most are fake, but there are real ones. It is not a fairy tale. It’s just that almost no one knows them and how to use them. But long ago, they were used, and they worked. All magical things that exist on the planet are alien, and these stamps are alien code, a lifehack, you see? And they all work. And interestingly, when I dug deeper, I found that the principle of making this alien language is similar to that of sigils. When you want to encrypt something, you draw lines from one number to another, and when you are finished, you get an alien letter. This is how the alien language works.

I know that you may have questions about flying saucers. Why do aliens need them if they can rule everything anyway? Why do they need an alien language? If they are aliens, why do they need any of this if they can function without it? This is what I am dealing with when I convey this information. I am fighting against false statements and misconceptions spread in society. People are built in such a way that they always associate one thing with another. They always judge and compare. Every day, I get messages on social media saying that I look like Jesus. Think about it: how dumb is this? Nobody knows what Jesus looked like, and why does it matter how he looked? This is just a cover. What matters is the code inside him and who ruled him. It is very silly to be fooled by the cover. Our society judges everything by its cover, and it’s so shallow. What if I had different facial features? What if I would look like a boxer? Would they say that I look like the devil? Of course, there are positive and negative stereotypes that people react to accordingly. If I show you a certain picture of a person with particular features, you will automatically tell me that he is a bad guy. And when l show a person with different features, you will tell me he is a good guy. But you will say it not because you can see deeply and really know what kind of person it is. You are just reacting to certain patterns and templates that have been imposed on you since childhood. Are you with me?

Same with the aliens. When I say this word, I just use it to name them somehow. Actually, I don’t like using words like Freemasons and aliens. See, the difference between me and all the fake spiritual teachers is that I convey everything in a very simple way. I am not using big words because everyone has their associations with them. It is easier for me to say that I am going into a strange state of mind