Page 361

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 361

Post by Alexandr Korol »

using this typeface, and I felt a very strong energy from the numbers on the page! There was no mention anywhere online that this is an alien language. It was only mentioned once by a Frenchman or Englishman – I don’t remember who – in the 1500s, and it was named somewhat strangely. I concluded that precious stones radiate energy because they have this matrix inside of them. The same with yantras, the Tibetan sacred geometry pictures. They say that this is how God looks. This is His code and his essence. What is interesting is that many yantras radiate energy because they are based on the correct geometry, and so they capture the light. And if you draw this geometry onto a piece of paper, it will radiate energy. The point is that this is a precise code. Are you with me? It captures the light and concentrates it. Everything works based on this principle. The pictures of the gods were also depicted geometrically but in a distorted way, like some magical stamps. Then I remembered the name the Mystic-old man had seen on the flying saucer, and when I researched it, I found that it was part of an alien language called the Enochian language. I don’t know why this was revealed to me, but now I see and recognize it everywhere. It is a fact. It looks like runes, but it is not. When I wrote the numbers using these symbols, I felt very strong energy coming from the writing. We showed this writing to the Mystic- old man without telling him what it was, and he immediately said that it was an alien language. He was shocked himself. He said that it is a code to space, and it somehow works. I will explain what code to space means. Think about it: every interaction connects us to something. These are all frequencies. If we surround ourselves with the elements of the high-frequency, materialistic person, we will connect to his frequency of success and good fortune. If we surround ourselves with the elements of the “”aliens”” we get to their frequency. This language is one of the elements of the alien frequency. It turns out that I have elements of the alien frequency and my rocks. If your attention is open and unrestricted and you connect your attention to this new frequency, strange and magical things happen. The alien frequency is on a super high level, where there are no problems, and your evolution is limitless.

I was looking for its origin, and I found out about the principle of the creation of this language, which was very interesting. I don’t believe in the modern magic that people use because it is totally fake. There are some magic stamps made