Page 367

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 367

Post by Alexandr Korol »

information precisely. It is not available. Everything available online is crap and nonsense. You guys like to clutter your heads and read all kinds of nonsense, and you believe in it and spread it around. It is like a virus of disinformation. Come on. Approach everything with a clean slate each time. Go about it this way. So, there are stones. Google what kind of jewelry kings and tsars used to wear. What kind of stones were used in their crowns, goblets, and jewelry? You will notice that some stones come up more often. And if they come up more often, then you can guess that they are not bad. Those stones that appear everywhere should be the good ones; there will be no mistake. I am just telling you how to approach it; I am not telling you which stones to buy. I am explaining to you the correct way to approach any information in general. There are many fake stones, also artificially made. Obviously, you need natural stones. Why? Let’s think about it. You may go to any online crystal shop and look at the selection of stones and crystals and see which ones emit energy. But even if they do, it doesn’t mean that they work. If they radiate energy, it just means that they capture energy and can increase the light inside you by one percent. There are many simple crystals; they are everywhere, and people buy them because they are inexpensive. These are for the beginners. I tried them as well. You may start with them; purchase some to test and play with. But later, after you wear these crystals one by one, you will realize that they are all kind of the same. They radiate energy, but nothing major happens. No miracles occur, and nothing inside of you really turns on. If you find some ancient artifact or sacred object at an antique shop, you must be careful because it may not only turn you on; it may also make you hear and see differently. It radiates energy, and after some time, you forget about it and get used to it, but after one week, you may notice that something is happening in your life, and you feel differently now, and you will realize that it was because of that object. Precious stones are not empty; that is the point. They don’t just radiate; their energy has qualities that you can absorb. If you purchase emerald, ruby, or sapphire, you will get certain qualities of those stones. I am experimenting with them now, and I will tell you how they work. I have many stones from Karelia. I am no longer interested in precious stones after I found my Karelia rocks. But just because I am no longer interested, it doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t be. I am just moving forward in the order I am given information by the aliens. Step one, step two, three, four, five. They are