Page 370

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 370

Post by Alexandr Korol »

something. While researching and studying images, I saw a lot of gods and demigods., but I didn’t know what they were called. I was told they were idols and introduced to the subjects of idolatry and paganism. I understood that paganism was very real, possibly concealed and disguised, but it exists. I also think all the rumors and tales about trolls and goblins are true. In movies set in the distant past, when people ask the gods to send rain and a good harvest, this is not funny and primitive. This is exactly how it works. People who believed in miracles and prayers were not naive. They’d pray for rain, and when the rain came, they would thank God for sending it. Atheists and materialistic people make fun of it. But it is not funny; it is real. Never forget that there is someone up there. There is a hierarchy, and there are many of “”Them”” Some are in charge of the animals, some are in charge of the plants, and some are in charge of the weather. The system works in autopilot mode, and everything is naturally connected and synchronized, but it is also possible to operate it. This is not a joke. I encourage you to watch fairytales and study them. Find some movies about witches, not horror movies; please don’t do that. I don’t watch horror movies, but I do watch movies about witches and wizards, druids, and so on. The reality is not as polished and colorful as in the movies, but try to grasp the essence, and you will see that everything is real and exists. When they show the tribe asking an elder magic wizard to use his magic and attract a good harvest, he does it, and the tribe receives a good harvest. He is not a charlatan. He is a real old magi; he is not a human anymore, but some kind of demigod, an essence of himself, possessing great skills. He has a code and enters it into the system of nature; he has the rights and abilities to do it. Everything is under the control of higher powers, and I can feel it, even more so since moving to Karelia. Here, I feel like all of nature is looking at me, watching me, as if someone is observing me from behind nature. It is very interesting. I like watching this show about Young Indiana Jones; you may watch it too. I am convinced that all kids must watch this show. It can be watched many times over and contains many useful tools for personal development and growth. It speaks to values, morals, philosophy, communication, and love, and I was really impressed by how properly they talk about love. Also, they talk about spiritual growth, which is very interesting.

There were spiritual leaders at all times. They appeared in certain regions at