Page 373

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 373

Post by Alexandr Korol »

25. Reflections about light and matrix

I will try to explain about the light. Light is a projector. You know there is a saying, “Came to light”? What if I go ahead and hide from the light? I will disappear. What if I create a very dark space with no light and enter it? Am I supposed to disappear? By logic, I should disappear if there is no light in there. But is it going to happen? No. Why? Because even if I am inside the object and it is dark inside, the light is still shining on the object. That’s the deal. You need to sit down and puzzle your brains over the subject of light. Light is everywhere; it is covering the entire earth. If I turn the lights off in a room, the light is present anyway. The vital energy is there anyway. Otherwise, everything that is created wouldn’t exist. I am not sure how exactly it works. Don’t worry if you don’t understand it now. I will talk about it more later when your mindset expands. Your psyche will open more, and you will have insights from my information. You might think about the light again. Did I mention ruby and light? If you want to study light, research about lasers. When I had laser pointers in my childhood, I always wondered how they worked. I heard that they used ruby, but I don’t know. Maybe they use something else. But how cool is it that this laser device produces such a bright and long ray of light? There must be a structure that transforms energy into a firm red dot. The same principle of the matrix works with ruby.

Plants also have captures of the light, like stones. You can collect twelve plants, and they will have a certain energy. This is how potions and elixirs work. You can take honey, bee pollen and ginger, for example. I am making up an imaginary recipe, just to give an example. Each plant has a matrix, three dots and a line, four dots and a line, and by combining all these structures, you create a new matrix. And you eat or drink this matrix. Are you with me? This is alchemy. If I am a future ruler, I am being given this information in a very fascinating way. Regular people study and memorize information that they don’t understand. They just memorized it by heart and have no clue about the essence of it. As for me, I came across it naturally. I don’t think about it; the knowledge is embedded inside of me, and I just know what is good and what is bad. Are you with me? They are growing a code inside of me. Creating philosopher’s stone, an alchemy that all initiated people have always known. I am getting initiated, and I initiate people myself.