Page 375

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 375

Post by Alexandr Korol »

When I get irradiated by the stones, artifacts or places of power, a whole bunch of knowledge, wisdom and science pours into me. But then it is necessary for it to materialize, to manifest in my mind. In order to know how everything works, it is necessary to get to know the arrangement of this world, to research and study it. I can guide you by showing the path and giving you hints. But you must do it yourself. Crack the code and complete the puzzle. Someone cracks a riddle, and he moves a step ahead. You solve another puzzle, and you move further on. Yay. Victory! If you spend time with your notebook trying to solve the puzzle, your consciousness will expand. Your mindset will broaden, and your attention, psyche and brain will sharpen. This is our goal. This is alchemy. Alchemists did exactly the same – they were sitting at home drawing and researching. And the longer they did it, the wiser and more powerful they became. I want to show you something. The Bible says that there are four cardinal points, and each point has twelve “gates.” We understand that the twelve zodiac signs can be divided into four groups – fire, water, Earth and air. Twelve months can be divided into four groups as seasons. There is also time. Time has twelve hours of the day and twelve hours of the night. And can also be divided into four groups. I want you to see this matrix on the planet Earth and in the human body. It is everywhere, even partially. Look at this image; it is just one side.

You know there are four cardinal points, so this is a quarter. We see twelve dots on this side. Actually, let’s take the top three dots (on the top part of the cylinder, in the row). It turns out that people who think primitively don’t see the essence and can’t see the matrix. They think that if there are three dots on each side and four sides in total, then we should have twelve dots. It sounds logical. There are three dots on the front side, three on the back side, three on one side and three more dots on the other side. I was explaining that it is not the way it is. It is different. If you look at the cylinder from the top view, then the top three dots will be on the bottom. And if you look from the top, from the right-hand side, for example, then the last dot on the bottom will be the first dot on the right (counterclockwise). If you look from the top, from the left-hand side, then the first dot will become the last dot on the left (clockwise). Therefore, if we look from the top, we will see that there are eight dots altogether, not twelve. This is called a space distortion. It’s a trick based on what angle you look at the object