Page 382

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 382

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Therefore, there are two main elements. This is also important. This is key, a secret.

Next, the Bible mentions seven lamps. In fact, there is a rainbow and seven lamps. I drew them like a cube, with six dots in a circle and one dot in the center. Seven lamps around, meaning that one lamp is above and six around you. And you can’t see the top lamp. It is like a part of the cube, a piece of an apple. But there is also an opposite part. The other half of the apple. The other part of the cube. If I am standing in the center, I see six lamps around, and I don’t see the lamp on top. And if I flip it, I will have the same six lamps, and there is a mirror reflection of the top one. So we have seven and seven, a total of fourteen, but it is not fourteen because the top lamp and its reflection on the bottom don’t count. So, in fact, there are twelve. Six above and six below. And two dots, top and bottom, are the corridor.

Next, we have day and night, evening and morning. The evening is the same as fall; the morning is the same as spring. Day and night are the same as winter and summer.

Same as the body of a human, the front and back are day and night, and the sides are morning and evening.

There is a clock. The day has twelve hours, and the night has twelve hours. Therefore, the time is divided into four groups: day, night, morning, and evening. Zodiac signs are divided into four groups, and the twelve months are divided into four seasons. Also, I started to count a cycle with the rise of the Sun, from dawn till dusk. This is enough for now. You need to work on this information. It is the key. Use a geometrical compass and light. This is very important. Especially the light. Experiment with pointing the light from all sides of the cardinal points. I just noticed that the people who were initiated, the knowledgeable insiders, were very keen on the cardinal points. The ancient builders paid close attention to the locations of the windows in cathedrals and churches, the importance of the sunlight, and its influence on people.